Thursday, March 1, 2012

Search Results

   I would like to start a new thing here. Being a helper monkey, it is my nature to do things to save people time, help them out of a jam, fix their problems, or possibly enlighten others about things that they may not be aware of.
   However, being a helper monkey does not make me omnipotent, so it puts me sometimes at a slight disadvantage. Fortunately, in this day and age, omnipotence is merely a Google away. Going forward (since I deleted 178 previous posts), I would like to save anybody who may read my bullshit a few minutes of their days by periodically consulting the great omnipotence on various topics and revealing the mysteries of the universe one at a time.
   So, without further adieu, this is a new segment I am going to (and already have) title "Search Results". We may all learn a little bit about ourselves and humanity in the process. Anyway...

I Googled "The Greatest Thing In The World" and this is the greatest thing in the world (at the moment);


Who knew?

For the record, number sixteen is a pig in green rubber boots and number twenty-one is blowing a load on a chick's tits. Kinda makes me wonder where blowing a load on a pig in green rubber boots would land...

No comments:

Post a Comment