Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Catholics... Is There Anything Good That They Do?

http://news.yahoo.com/forced-adoptions-for-unwed-mothers-around-the-globe.html

   You know, I've been registered to find my real mother for quite some time now. I knew that Catholic Charities had forged places of birth and altered birth dates. I figured maybe no one could find me because of that. I also figured maybe no one was looking for me, but, I never figured that they might not be looking for me because they may have thought I was dead.
  This is a terrible story and it is heart-breaking for me. Somewhat for my own personal reasons, but mostly because she may be out there with her heart broken as well and now I know of the torture she may have had to endure while having me and the shit she may have had to hear while carrying me, damn... Times sure have changed. I can't imagine what she went through.
   To my ACTUAL mother, if you are out there, I hope you are well and if there's a God, may he bless you.

   To my adopted mother, I hope you have an eternity's worth of marshmallows and no stick to put 'em on.

No comments:

Post a Comment