Friday, April 27, 2012

Yee-Haw and Bad-O's Song of the Day

yes, I'm multi-tasking this post


   Yay, it's Friday. Tonight, I get to go over to one of my wife's hillbilly cousin's houses for a fiftieth birthday thing. I haven't been over their house for quite some time. Years, in fact. It has been so long since I've been to their house, the last time I was there, I only hated the husband. 
   I don't think I can get out of this one. Fiftieth. Fuck. I'm going to have to spend the night pretending to like these two racist fuckwad hicks and listen to "nigger-this" and "nigger-that" all fucking night. I actually want to make it into a game, but I would need a stroke-counter and I don't happen to have one. Except tonight, it wouldn't be called a 'stroke-counter'. Tonight, I'd be calling it a 'nigger-clicker' (I'm copyrighting that btw). I'd keep it in my pocket and hit it every time I hear "nigger" tonight. I'd have to wonder if it would be a worse score than my average golf game. 
    Goddamn fucking hillbillies. My wife's family's got a few hillbillies, but where I'm going to tonight is the main nest. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK. Maybe I can throw myself down a flight of stairs.... fuckers.




....and here is the song of the day. Heard this on the way home today. Very cool tune.



No comments:

Post a Comment