Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Found It and I Did It

  I walked that graveyard for three hours looking. Fortunately, two of the groundskeepers are bikers. The guy on the Fatboy rode up to me and said "you been looking an awful long time, want some help?". He made a call and took me right to it. I walked back to my bike, got out the bottle of Arrogant Bastard Ale that I bought special on the way there, used the switchblade to open it, sat down on the concrete slab and talked to her for about an hour.
   Well, "talked" probably isn't the right word. It was more like told her what a cunt she was. I farted on the slab while having an ale with her. I spit on her grave. Told her more what a piece of shit she was and despite being in a very visible location, I managed to get a little bit of a squirt on it too.
   Seeing as how there was no headstone, I left the empty Arrogant Bastard Ale on the slab. Besides being appropriately named, it also has a big old picture of the Devil on it. There's your memorial, cunt.
   Part of me was hoping the old man was there too... underground, that is. I will revisit that site. I want to see the headstone. I need that. I need that fucking proof.



Thank you, grounds dude on the Fatboy. Despite all of that looking, without your help, I would have never found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment