Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Noticed That Someone Commented On ONE of My Posts

  It was a comment on my post about an email I received via a certain on-line job market (Shhh! Their spies are everywhere) about a caree.... um, position I was offered recently. They must have a trace out on their name and they found my post and commented on it. Ironically, I had called my phone a "Big Brother Machine" in that same post.
   This is a frightening thing. See, nobody reads my bullshit. I don't tell anyone about this page. It is my anonymous private verbal spittoon. I say whatever the fuck I want to no one. I have not one single subscriber and I am more than ok with that. My name appears nowhere here. The email account linked to this page is not tied to my name, has never sent an email to anyone except myself, and was set up specifically to roam around outside my name. Additionally, I don't think of the bigger picture when I spew my tomes.
  That bigger picture being that eyes and ears are everywhere. Not a real big feat, mind you, software can do anything. But, seeing as how a reference in one of my stupid blogs got at least one of the companies mentioned in it to comment within five days of posting, I gotta say, I'm a little nervous. I should probably misspell more shit, particularly company names (damn you private school (which I will not name)). My mouth ALWAYS gets me in trouble and I sure don't want to get sued, especially when I am only trying to entertain myself and some random hapless miscreant who may accidentally find my page.

   But I am curious though. And I'm an asshole. And I can see how many views each of my posts gets. The aforementioned one is my BIG one. It has a whopping FOUR views. Probably all from the companies mentioned in the post. It makes sense now. With that, I am going to do a Blogspot Big Brother experiment and I will try to remember to update in a later post the results. I get maybe maybe one view per post, so this won't be difficult to discern.
   I am going to track my page views and lure the legal world here by putting forth the completely preposterous suggestion that....


...I got canker sores from:
Ford Taurus
Oreo Cookies
Tylenol
The Special Olympics
Sony Bravia
Gold Bond Foot Powder
Mattress Giant
The Home Depot
Apple I-Pad
Mobster E-Liquid
Verizon Wireless
Perez Hilton
Paris Hilton
Bose Speakers
Travelocity
Pawn Stars
Gibson Guitars
Jack Daniels
Pepsi
Banana Republic
Van Halen
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
The Discovery Channel
Visa
MasterCard
Chevrolet
Longhorn Steak House
Taco Bell
The Olive Garden
Wonder Bread
7-Eleven
Wells Fargo
Fargo North Dakota
Sarah Palin
Fox News
CNN
Versace (<had to look up the spelling on that one)
Gucci
Rolex Watches
U.S. Airways
The Black Keys
Harley Davidson
Samsung
Roto Rooter
Glaxo Smith Kline

I guess that ought to do it. Now I wait....


No comments:

Post a Comment