Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Google Isn't Evil Yet

   The new G+'s top suggestion for me to add is (no shit) Northwestern University. Number two and number three are two people I have no idea who they are. Northwestern University... really? What's that, like Oregon?
   I suppose that's good though. It tells me that Google is allowing me to be completely misunderstood. After all, when G+ starts telling me shit I already know, that means Google is evil. By suggesting things to me that mean absolutely dick, I feel nice and cozy. FB used to show me Harley ads. I find that somewhat disturbing as I never joined any Harley groups on FB or liked any Harley shit or anything. That means they were reading my mind and/or snooping around in my garage. FB is evil. Thank you Google. Thank you for your totally stupid suggestions. And I mean that.
    Oh, and I totally dig the "Share This Circle". I don't even know what the fuck circle you are talking about. Thank you thank you thank you. Sincerely. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment