Monday, June 25, 2012

My Day

   Today, I spent nine and a half hours wholly focused on a single task. I really do love tedious and involved projects (not kidding) because I enjoy those times when I can zone in on something that others usually can't stand to do for more than ten minutes and produce something that is just absolutely rock solid. I enjoyed it so much I stayed an hour and a half late and worked it through my lunch which I reluctantly took.
   The thing i was working on was how a one-line question in an email about a single thing can have four hundred and twenty eight (literally) answers and absolutely no resolution! The only person on my list that can appreciate that statement for what it is knows who he is and probably knows exactly what I'm talking about. 
  This was a project I have wanted to do since I've been at my company and today, I finally did it. I entitled the file "Mein Kampf". My sole goal is to take this highly involved nine and a half hours of work and get ANYBODY of significance to look at it for more than fifteen seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment