Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Company I Used To Keep and Bad-O's Song of the Day



   I used to hang out with this fucker (the one in the story below) back in my Lansdale days. He was a junkie back then and apparently he switched his game from shooting just meth and coke and got himself a nice old heroin habit and dealership. Dude was a borderline psycho back then.
   His girlfriend at the time was pretty hot. I remember driving her around in my car one day and sitting at a light that had just turned green and some fucker behind us just had to honk his horn. She got right out of the car, went back to his driver side, flipped him the bird right in his face and said "fuck you, motherfucker" and got back in the car. After that I sat there until the light turned red and made him wait another cycle. Funny shit and she was just sexy as hell in her heels and jeans in that dude's face. She dumped Johnny because he was just getting more and more nuts.
   Johnny was the only motherfucker I ever met who would not only talk about punching people's lights out, he would actually take it to the next level by saying he was gonna jerk off in their faces while they were unconscious. Fucking psycho.
   His uncle used to have a pot farm growing in his basement and was hospitalized because he gave himself a bad shot in his foot (he used to shoot up between his toes because he had no good veins left anywhere). He told the doctors that he got a fish hook stuck there. The doctors knew he was full of shit. A little while after that, his basement farm got robbed.
Great family.
   At the same time, it's kind of sad that he never got out of that life. I did. At the time I knew Johnny, I was sure I was going to die in that town and I put my lifespan at 23. Hard life to get out of. The shit we were all into back then was unbelievable. At that time, I could do enough drugs in one night to kill three people. To this day, I still cannot believe I survived that life and got out of it.

Collapse this post


No comments:

Post a Comment