Tuesday, September 25, 2012

They Killed Off Opie

   Motherfucker. I'm never gonna watch this fucking show again. Opie? Really? Fuck you Kurt Sutter. Fuck you in the ass with the driest, pointiest, disease-ridden cactus that has spiders in it. I'm sure it plays to the story, but fucking A, I have been waiting all of these seasons for Opie to get justice for everything and you just took that from me.  For me, this was the series finale. Fuck you, Kurt Sutter.

fyi: When Opie shot Clay, I jumped out of my chair (no shit).

3 comments:

  1. The show will die now. He was one of the best on the show. Hate to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devastating they killed him off... But this will feed a fuel to a fire that will spark this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is straight bullshit I'm so done with this show as well, The walking dead better not fail me because it's all I have now.

    ReplyDelete