Sunday, October 28, 2012

You Better Get Yourself Running...


...There's a hurricane coming.

   I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about this storm. However, I've got everything prepared as much as possible and I just have to hope that it's enough. Gutters cleaned out, extensions on the downspouts, everything that can fly is in the garage, trash cans lashed, lawn furniture tied together, dug a trench and sandbagged a problem area, bought extra flashlights, caulked, got the extra freezer cranked up to "Siberian Front", got forty pounds of ice for me and another forty for the neighbors in that freezer, dished being washed, laundry rocking and rolling... Even got the windometer/pinwheel out on the front lawn.
   
















 
 Nothing left to do now but wait. 

   Satan's asshole in the backyard is definitely on my mind as what I figure is going to be the next piece of shit it will drop hangs over power lines. 

















School is closed for the next two days. 
This is really going to suck.



Good luck to all in the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment